For the small business owner, marketing has become complicated. Where are your potential customers? Google, Facebook, TikTok? It’s confusing for SMBs to know where best to focus their marketing.
If you’re not sure where to start or what to do, get in touch with me.
For the local business it is critical to focus on the one or three strategies that will most help you reach your goals.
Implementing even one of these strategies might help save some time and effort to free you up to do a better job at those more important tasks or allow you to put in the upfront work to adapt technologies for the long term.
Simplifying your marketing strategy doesn’t always mean it takes less time or work. But it does mean less confusion and clearer goals that allow your marketing to be more focused and more effective.
Here are 55 ways I can help you get more customers.
- Provide a free digital marketing review
- Help you get clarity on your brand story. More often than not, this is as revealing to you, as it is me
- Create a simple marketing plan that identifies your goals, target audience and the 1 or 2 marketing channels that will most impact your business
- Identify the 2 or 3 things you will do to retain your customers
- Redesign or freshen up your WordPress or Shopify website
- Add a new page or feature to your website, such as live chat or calendar booking system
- Fix a bug or technical issue
- Improve your website page speed
- Make your website more mobile-friendly
- Set up & optimise your web hosting and emails
- Provide website administration training & support
- Ensure your website is up to date, secure and performing optimally
- Assist with general website support and maintenance
Google Ads Marketing
- Conduct an audit of your Google Ads campaigns
- Identify and refine relevant keywords for your product or service
- Optimise your Google Ads campaigns to maximise performance and ROI
- Create a landing page designed to convert prospects
- Conduct A/B testing using Google Optimize to optimise your campaigns
- Set-up event and conversion tracking to measure what’s driving success
- Set up Remarketing Lists to reach people who have already connected with your business
Social Media Marketing
- Develop a ‘cut-through’ Facebook ad campaign
- Optimise your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business pages
- Add a Facebook Pixel to your website optimise audience lists and track campaign conversions
- Transform your ideas into stunning visual stories
- Create an animated ad or video
- Develop a plan and content publishing calendar (Google Doc) to maintain focus.
Email Marketing & CRM
- Develop a brilliant email marketing campaign
- Design a branded & personalised email signature
- Write, design and deliver email marketing, that helps nurture the customer journey.
- Segment and personalise your CRM to send target emails
- Provide advanced analytics with your CRM
- Leverage HubSpot or ActiveCampaign to manage and nurture your prospects through automated campaign-based email marketing
- Develop a simple Lead Nurturing Plan that considers each stage in your customer journey
- Personalise and segment your contacts by role, industry and behaviour
- Ensure you have confidence in your Google Analytics (GA) set up
- Provide insights about your website visitors, where they come from, what they do and what they’re interested in
- Track High-Value Actions (HVAs) as events and goals using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Develop a simple measurement plan that provides insights into what’s important and ignores vanity metrics
- Create custom reports that provide data aligned to your measurement plan
- Set up Google Search Console (GSC) and link to GA
- Set up URLs so you can track custom campaigns in Google Analytics
- Conduct a one-time SEO audit focusing on technical SEO, on-page SEO, performance, and link issues
- Conduct SEO keyword research (don’t forget longtail keywords)
- Develop a copywriting plan to create high-ranking, effective content
- Optimise your landing pages for SEO
- Develop a local SEO strategy
- Set up a strategy to maximise customer reviews (very important!)
- Optimise your Google My Business profile (very important for local search!)
- Design an eye-catching image, logo, brochure or infographic
- Write or polish a blog post, case study, whitepaper or web page
- Host or moderate a Zoom live video event
- Design a fillable PDF form
- Design a branded PowerPoint template
- Plan, shoot and edit an engaging communication video
- Professional photography of your products or people
Need something done?
Call me on 0417 383 468 or send me a message and tell me how I might help.