Upswing has recently helped a number of small businesses fine tune their online marketing in order to increase website visitors, convert visitors to customers and get a clearer picture of their current customers needs. In particular we wanted to highlight the following digital marketing services for you to consider:
- Have you set up the new Google Analytics 4 property yet? Now is the perfect time to make the move to Google Analytics 4, as Google will begin sunsetting Universal Analytics next year.
- Are you tracking High Value Actions (HVAs) on your website, such as leads and conversions. We recommend you identify and measure your HVAs so you can see how your marketing is working.
- Is your analytics data easy to visualise? If you’re struggling to understand what your data all means and what action to take, we recommend setting up realtime reporting in Google Data Studio to provide actionable insights and trends on your website data.
- Email marketing automation works in the background to deliver timely and relevant communications to new leads and existing clients. Create an email welcome series for new subscribers, automatically segment your contacts according to how they respond to your communications, or use simple automation workflows to increase productivity and save you time.
- Is your website providing the ‘best’ user experience it could? Are you engaging your prime visitors with the right messaging and pathways? If not, we can run a simple website audit to see how it stacks up and what opportunities exist. Changes to key website pages could improve the user experience, engagement and conversion rate.
- If you’re a bona fide not for profit organisation, are you taking advantage of AU$13,000 per month FREE in Google Search Ads? Say that again! Google is offering free advertising spend for qualifying nonprofits to help raise awareness, attract donors and recruit new volunteers.
- Are you already running a Google Ads campaign? We’ve recently helped a number of clients transition from Google’s expanded text ads to responsive search ads. Google’s Expanded Text Ads (ETA) are no longer editable and have been replaced by Google’s Responsive Search Ads (RSA). Responsive Search Ads use machine learning to automatically show the most relevant headlines and descriptions in your ads in real time.
- The internet is moving to a privacy first world. Have you set up best practice cookie and privacy notifications on your website?
- Is your website appearing on the first page of Google for your target keywords? If not, we recommend running an audit of your website to identify and fix any technical issues that may be holding your website back.
- Is your website appearing on the first page of Google for search terms you would like to rank for? If not, we can help. Ranking on the first page of Google equals more traffic, which equals more leads, which equals more revenue. All things being equal.
New .AU Domains
- Have you secured your .AU domain yet?. .au is the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Australia. .au’s are shorter, simpler domain names and are available as a new option for Australian internet users. We recommend all organisations currently using .com.au consider registering the equivalent .au domain.
- Is your organisation getting the most from your current marketing systems and tools? We can review your current marketing process and systems and recommend options and provide tools and templates to improve productivity. AKA, save time and money.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you with any of the above or perhaps something else, don’t hesitate to get in touch or call on 0417 383 468. We offer an obligation free 30 minute strategy session to discuss how we might help.