If you’re a small business owner, you know marketing has become complicated. Where are your potential customers? Google, Facebook, TikTok? It’s confusing for SMBs to know where best to focus their marketing efforts.
If you’re not sure where to start or what to do, get in touch with me. I can help you identify potential gaps in your marketing strategy.
For the local business, it is critical to focus on one or two strategies that will most help you reach your goals.
Implementing even one of these strategies might help save some time and effort to free you up to do a better job at those more important tasks or allow you to automate processes for the long term.
Simplifying your marketing strategy doesn’t always mean it takes less time or work. But it does mean less confusion and clearer goals that allow your marketing to be more focused and more effective.
Here are 55 ways I can help you get your marketing humming.
- Provide a free digital marketing session
- Help you get clarity on your brand story. More often than not, this is as revealing to you, as it is me
- Create a simple marketing plan that identifies your goals, target audience, and the 1 or 2 marketing channels that will most impact your business
- Identify the 2 or 3 things you can do to help retain your customers
- Redesign or freshen up your WordPress or Shopify website
- Add a new page or feature to your website, such as live chatbot or calendar booking system
- Fix a bug or technical issue
- Improve your website page speed
- Make your website more mobile-friendly
- Increase performance while reducing your costs for your web and email hosting
- Provide website administration training & support
- Ensure your website is up to date, secure, and performing optimally
- Assist with general website support and maintenance
Google Ads Marketing
- Conduct an audit of your Google Ads campaigns
- Identify and refine relevant keywords for your product or service
- Optimise your Google Ads campaigns to maximise ROI
- Create a landing page designed to convert prospects
- Conduct A/B testing using Google Optimize to optimise your campaigns
- Set-up event and conversion tracking to measure what’s driving success (and what’s not)
- Set up Remarketing Lists to reach people who have already connected with your business
Social Media Marketing
- Develop a ‘cut-through’ Facebook ad campaign
- Optimise your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business pages
- Add a Facebook Pixel to your website to create custom audience lists and track campaign conversions
- Transform your ideas into stunning visual stories
- Create an animated post or video
- Develop a plan and content publishing calendar (Google Doc) to maintain focus.
Email Marketing & CRM
- Develop a brilliant email marketing campaign
- Design a branded & personalised email signature
- Write, design, and deliver email newsletter, that engages your clients
- Segment and personalise your customer database to send relevant emails
- Provide advanced analytics for advanced targeting
- Leverage HubSpot or ActiveCampaign to manage and nurture your prospects through an automated campaign-based email marketing
- Develop a simple Lead Nurturing Plan that considers each stage in your customer journey
- Personalise and segment your contacts by role, industry, and behaviour
- Audit your Google Analytics (GA) set up to ensure you have confidence in your data
- Provide insights about your website visitors, where they come from, what they do and what they’re interested in
- Track High-Value Actions (HVAs) such as form submissions and downloads using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Develop a simple measurement plan that allows you to focus on only the relevant metrics and ignores vanity ones.
- Create custom reports that provide data aligned to your measurement plan
- Set up Google Search Console (GSC) to monitor your site health on Google.
- Set up URLs so you can track custom campaigns in Google Analytics
- Conduct a one-time SEO audit focusing on technical SEO, on-page SEO, performance, and link issues
- Conduct SEO keyword research (don’t forget longtail keywords)
- Develop a copywriting plan to create high-ranking, effective content
- Optimise your landing pages for conversions
- Develop a local SEO strategy
- Set up a strategy to maximise customer reviews (very important!)
- Optimise your Google My Business profile (very important for local search!)
- Design an eye-catching image, logo, brochure or infographic
- Write or polish a blog post, case study, whitepaper or web page
- Host or moderate a Zoom live video event
- Design a fillable PDF form
- Design a branded PowerPoint template
- Plan, shoot and edit an engaging communication video
- Professional photography of your products or people
Need something done?
Call me on 0417 383 468 or send me a message and tell me how I might help.